Enabel, the Belgian development agency, is recruiting a
National Skills Development Fund Expert
working for the “Skilled Young Palestine – Improving Resilience and Job Opportunities for
The Skills Development Fund Expert ensures adequate implementation of activities related
to skills development fund in all its aspects (funding, coordination with actors, advocacy,
learning etc.). (S)he works with the Skills Development Experts to ensure excellent service
delivery to the intervention under the supervision of the Intervention Manager.
Candidates should have:
- Master’s degree
- Good knowledge of Arabic and English
- At least 5 years of professional experience in skills development, development of sectoral
policies, TVET or youth employment
- At least 3 years of experience in management of (T)VET (demonstrated by a relevant
publication/report/study and/or consultancy work in a similar assignment)
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of TVET/employment/skills development funding
- At least 2 years of experience in social dialogue and advocacy
Position will be based in Ramallah.
A more complete job description and list of required qualifications are available on https://
jobs.enabel.be/ (Job Openings > Palestine).
Qualified and interested candidates must apply online through the website, at the latest by
03/01/2021. Applications submitted through other means or after the deadline will not be
considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted