The Ramallah Friends School is seeking a well-qualified and enthusiastic
candidate to fill the position of:
• A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required.
• At least three years of experience in development and/or fundraising
or a closely related area.
• Demonstrated inter-personal and communication skills both
verbally and written, preferably in both Arabic and English.
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly and communicate effectively
with a wide range of people and constituencies.
• Aptitude in using social media to strengthen organizational
• The ability to work cross-culturally with other members of
the Ramallah Friends School community.
• Ability to travel
• Understanding and upholding of the Ramallah Friends
For details please visit this link: https://www.rfs.edu.ps/uploads/
Interested candidates should send a CV/resume, a letter of interest
including areas of expected contribution to RFS, and the
names and contact information of three professional references.
All submissions need to be in English. Applications should be
sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2021 (indicate
‘Fundraiser’ in the subject line). Expected appointment
date is as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted