Ref #: WCLAC/2021/01
The Women’s Centre for Legal Aid and Counseling (WCLAC), an independent Palestinian organization
established in 1991, aims to contribute to the establishment of a democratic Palestinian society, based
on social justice and equality between women and men. To achieve this aim, the Centre has developed
and is further developing, through its activities, a new Palestinian feminist discourse.
WCLAC is looking for a full-time Projects Coordinator based in Ramallah. The Projects Coordinator
is responsible for the overall coordination of the project’s implementation in accordance with annual
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the projects.
• Support projects staff through the coordination for all projects activities to facilitate implementation
in due time and according to project implementation plan.
• Support projects staff to develop advocacy and media campaigns through developing the
advocacy plans, defining targets and methods of implementation.
• Engage in filed visits with projects staff and visiting delegations to different target locations.
• Provide support and guidance to partner CBOs to implement their plans and outreach activity
• Develop periodic and progress reports in accordance based on reports that are provided by the
two team leaders
• Prepare and Follow-up procurement and logistical issues to implement projects activities
• Ensure and promote the vision of the Centre as a feminist, women’s human rights organization, and
consistently model its core values, its Code of Ethics, and general principles of feminist leadership
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
• University degree in women studies, human rights, social or political science
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of project management.
• Knowledge and experiences in women’s studies and human rights.
• Fluency in Arabic and English (speaking, writing and comprehending)
• Proven experience in managing multi stakeholder and multi partner projects
• Demonstrate understanding of the Palestinian context and its impact on gender equality
• Proven experience in women, peace and security within the Palestinian context
• Demonstrate knowledge in results-based management and M&E
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong reporting and analytical skills in both languages Arabic and English
• Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work with a team
• Demonstrates understanding of the Palestinian context and its impact on gender equality
• Demonstrates a feminist vision and gender-related issues
• Proficient computer skills (MS-Office including MS-Project)
How to apply:
Applicants are required to complete WCLAC Job application by visiting our website:
www.wclac.org and send a detailed and up-to-date CV in English with a cover letter
including the applicant’s expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to
the vacancy at our email : firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the job title and reference number
(WCLAC/2021/01) on the email subject.
Please note that only applications received through this site and link will be considered. Deadline
for submitting applications is 28/04/2021. No applications will be considered beyond this date.
Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted