The Ramallah Friends School is a Quaker school located in Ramallah, Palestine.
The school serves approximately 1500 students and is an International Baccalaureate
World school. The Upper School is looking to hire the following:
• IB Diploma Program Psychology Teacher
• English Teacher (Grades 6-10)
• Science Teacher (Grades 6-8) (Taught in English)
• Math Teacher (Grade 9-10) (Taught in English)
• PE Teacher (Grades 6-10)
• College Counselor
Preferred Qualifications for Teachers
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the subject they wish to teach
(Masters of Education Diploma are preferred)
2. For learning support teachers, a bachelor’s degree in learning support/
special education is required.
3. Teaching Experience in the IB Middle Years Program and/or the Diploma
Program/or experience in other academic International Programs is preferred
4. Teaching Experience in other academic programs is preferred
5. Fluent in spoken and written academic English and the ability to teach in
English (for subjects taught in English).
Preferred Qualification for College Counselor Along with a minimum of BA Degree
1. Strong Communication Skills: Arabic and English (Writing, Reading and
2. Strong People skills
3. A passion for working with teenagers.
4. A good understanding of college application processes worldwide.
5. Highly organized with excellent time management skills
6. Previous College Counseling experience is highly recommended.
Interested candidates must send their letter of interest and an updated
curriculum vitae (resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24, 2021
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted