the Palestinian Energy and Natural Resources Authority (PENRA) by coordination with General Personnel Council are seeking to hire a qualified positions based in Ramallah
- Follow up on the objectives of the different projects including MIS project as top priorities and gather evidence from the field to support that the project is going into the right direction. This includes measuring the project risks, issues and success factor and highlight them in timely manner.
- Help in reviewing the deliverables of the implementer and discuss potential issues with the project manager and PENRA
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project overall status report and ensuring the project adheres to the agreed timelines as closely as possible.
- Participate in overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Ensure delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products performance.
- Ensure that high standards of software quality are maintained and that the implementers following good software practices and habits
- Collaborate with other DISCO project managers to make sure that each side acquire the needed knowledge from the implementation company to enable them taking responsibilities after the final acceptance of the system
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Participate in evaluating the test cases for the system and plays the role of the Quality assurance manager.
- IT help desk.
- Data center management.
- Managing networks and security.
- Performing other duties relating to the assignment as may be assigned by the Project Management General Director
- Equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Information Technology and software development preferably experience in projects funded by international donors.
- Proven experience in software development and network.
- Good working knowledge of software implementation. Preferable to have knowledge in Oracle unified methods or any similar methodologies.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with software development lifecycles
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to direct the work of others
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive and effective working relationships in all professional relationships
- Willingness to work outside under varying conditions, as necessary
Completed applications should be electronically submitted through the portal of General Personnel Council (www.gpc.pna.ps) according to the application mechanism on the portal or through the use of the mobile application "my job" with the following documents:
- Copy of the scientific qualifications
- Copy of identification "identity or passport"
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of relevant expertise
- Copy of relevant training courses
- Personal Photograph
PS: we will accept only the CVs of qualified candidates.
NOTE: PENRA prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and promotes equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in recruitment and professional advancement regardless of age, sex, gender, religion, ability, marital status, family ,responsibilities, etc
to apply press here